4 track Cassette Recorder
It is inconvenient for a 4 track cassette recorder to carry cassette tapes or decks everywhere. That is the main reason why cassette tapes have deteriorated in recent years.
You can digitize cassette tapes into audio tracks for a more straightforward solution.
How to Record Cassettes to MP3?
Audio recording software allows users to record cassette audio to their computer as digital files. To fully control the audio cassette recording process, you can use 4Videosoft Screen Capture.
- No excellence loss. However, you can enjoy high-quality cassette music anywhere you want.
- Also, you can use its built-in task scheduler and audio trimmer to customize the length of the audio. There is no maximum recording duration.
- Thus you can record all your cassette tapes into MP3 files. By the way, here you can also record VHS tapes on the computer with 100% quality.
- Download and install 4Videosoft Screen Capture for free. Start the program after installation. Then choose Audio Recorder on the main interface.
- “Allow” the sound system to capture audio as cassette players do. So you can record music on cassette without background noise. Make sure the microphone is off.
- You can click Settings and then access the Output section. The default output format is MP3. Adjust the cassette recording settings with Audio Format and Audio Quality.
- Play your cassette tapes. Far ahead, click REC to start recording from a cassette tape. Here you can pause, resume and stop recording with this cassette recorder.
- In the Preview window, preview and trim your digitized cassette music. Finally, click Save to download your recorded cassette tapes.
How can we connect the cassette to your computer?
- To digitize cassette tapes without losing quality, you must connect a cassette deck to your computer’s microphone jack outputs.
- Therefore, you can copy cassettes to the computer without background noise.
- Connect the cassette deck to your computer using a 3.5mm cable. It would help if you used an RCA to 3.5mm cable or balanced line outputs for some unique cassette decks.
- There is a line-in jack on your computer. Desktop users can find it at the back or front of the computer tower.
- As for notebook users, the input and output connectors are the same.
- Aimed at users, you can plug the XLR cable directly into both inputs on the cassette deck. However, connect your computer and cassette deck with the same 3.5mm cable.
- For unbalanced cassette players, plug the red RCA cable into the red port. Then connect the white RCA port to the white port.
- Go back to your computer window. Here open Sound Preferences and adjust the sound level. You can increase the input volume to increase the audio recording on the cassette.
Also Read: How Many Days Till May 28 – Tracking, Holidays, and More
Mini Gadgets – The Best Mini Gadgets to Use
Mini Gadgets Mini Gadgets: We are direct importers and manufacturers of DIY surveillance equipment. We sell and ship directly to…
Email Marketing – Types, Retention Emails, and More
Email Marketing The Email marketing is a form of marketing that can make customers on your email list aware of…
Leave a Reply