WNPC News (1060 AM) is a radio station licensed to Newport, Tennessee, United States. The Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc owns the station.
1060 AM is a precise channel frequency in the United States and Mexico, with KYW and XEEP-AM being the dominant Class A stations. Therefore, WNPC must go off the air during night hours to avoid interfering with the skywave signal. Of those Class A stations.
Local News Of WNPC
US Project 411 News
- The Tennessee Department of Transportation and Governor Bill Lee launched TDOT’s 3-year annual transportation program.
- Around $2.6 billion in infrastructure investments are planned for 68 individual projects in 45 counties throughout the state.
- Construction will begin in 2022 to continue constructing the new 4-lane expansion of US 411 from near the Bush Beans plant in Chestnut Hill to Sims Road in Sevier County.
Mill Creek Wildfire Update
- The Good news and bad news with the Mill Creek wildfire. The bad news is the fire has more than doubled in size and is now consuming over 650 acres, and smoke could be seen yesterday covering the southwestern portion of Cocke County.
- The good news is that this fire no longer threatens housing structures and the I-40 Welcome Center, although Stone
- Mountain Trail (#9) is temporarily closed from Mills Creek to Hall Top for safety reasons.
- Today, teams from the agriculture department’s forestry division and firefighters from the forestry department will patrol and monitor all containment lines.
- The fire activity is expecting to be minimal today, with some rain possible this afternoon, and tonight the fire is expecting to cool further tomorrow.
- That wildfire is now 75% containing. But, while things are improving, motorists traveling on I-40 in that area are urging to exercise caution due to the possibility of thick smoke.
More Bad News For Smokies’ Fans
- A bill intending to help pay for a stadium and entertainment complex in downtown Knoxville will now head to the governor’s desk after being approving by the Tennessee Senate on Wednesday.
- That bill is designing to avoid new taxes from the area around the proposed stadium and allocated it to construction debt that stadium would host the Tennessee Smokies baseball.
- Team currently located in Sevier County at Smokies Stadium in Kodak at exit 407 from I-40.
- The new stadium in Knoxville is estimating to cost $65 million in public money and another $100 million in private investment. Then it is likely to be completing in the next two years.
- The bill that passed the Senate yesterday was primarily directing at Knoxville’s offer to relocate the Smokies because it allows.
- A sports authority to obtain new revenue that occurs within a quarter mile of the center of the stadium. ” to be a major or minor league ballpark and must be operational before the end of 2025.
Samsung 32 Inch Curved Monitor – Features and More
Samsung 32 Inch Curved Monitor Samsung 32 Inch Curved Monitor – Samsung’s curved monitor is the best in its class….
Essay on Artificial Intelligence – Importance and Advantages
Essay on Artificial Intelligence Essay on Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence prefers to the intelligence of machines. It contrasts with the…