The SCI Technology, a Sanmina company, has designed, manufactured, qualified and supported superior products for military and commercial aviation, industrial applications, space flight programs and tactical ground defence operations.
Through capabilities ranging from a professional, multi-disciplinary engineering organization to network-centric communications solutions and avionics products.
With end-to-end testing, manufacturing and post-delivery support, SCI provides unsurpassed quality, reliability and service for the defence and aerospace industry. Industry. Sector.
SCI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, America’s defence and aerospace centre of excellence and one of the nation’s leading technology communities.
A SANMINA COMPANY
- The Sanmina Corporation is a leading electronics contract manufacturer serving the fastest growing segments of the global electronics manufacturing services (EMS) market.
- Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides superior quality end-to-end manufacturing solutions and support to OEMs primarily in communications, defence and aerospace.
- However, industrial and medical instrumentation, multimedia, enterprise computing and storage, clean technology, and automotive technology.
- The Sectors Sanmina has facilities strategically located in key regions around the world. Although this website would not exist in an ideal world, a client would recognize the importance of having a web copy before design begins.
- It is imperative that content is king, and people are starting to understand that.
- Though, in reality, some project schedules and budgets do not allow web copy to be written before the design phase.
Members of our leadership team come from various backgrounds, but they all share one common trait: a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Here Bob Schassler is president of SCI Technology, Inc., a Sanmina company, in Huntsville, AL.
- Mr Schassler is a versatile, results-driven executive business leader with a long and proven track record of building innovative, growing and transformational companies.
- Before joining SCI in 2018, Bob spent most of his career at Motorola, in various senior leadership positions, primarily in the global military and public safety market.
- Born and raised in New York, Bob received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the State University of New York at Binghamton in 1987.
- He earned his Master of Business Administration, from San Diego State University (SDSU), in 1994. Additionally, Bob served for five years as a board member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP).
VISION AND VALUES
Here we serve those who serve by providing innovative products and reliable services that focus on the unique needs of the aerospace and defence industry.
We demonstrate value as our customers’ premier solutions provider with an unwavering commitment to quality and reliability.
- We value the power of teamwork as we pursue our common goals.
- We build strong relationships by always being reliable and trustworthy.
- We demonstrate integrity in everything we do.
- We honour all of our commitments.
- We treat our associates and clients as we want to be treated.
HISTORY OF SCI
- SCI once stood for Space Craft, Incorporated. These days, we are so much more.
- More than 60 years after Olin King founded SCI in Alabama’s thriving Rocket City, we proudly embrace our heritage as one of the original contractors to support America’s space industry.
- We’ve been innovators, creating mission-critical components for landmark projects like the Apollo Program and Voyager 2.
- And we are partnering with innovative commercial aerospace providers to this day.
- But space is not all we know. Over the past half-century, SCI has earned its reputation as a recognized leader in designing, developing, manufacturing and supporting.
- Aircraft and tactical communications systems for various military and civil platforms.
- In addition, as a Sanmina company, we have unrivalled capabilities in integrated manufacturing, storage and repair, obsolescence management, and new product introduction.
12 km in miles – Conversion Formula, and More
The kilometer (km) and the mile (mi) are both units of length, but they remain based on different measurement systems….