Apple iPhone 14 Pro
Apple iPhone 14 Pro: Apple is removing the notch for some iPhone 14 models, and rumors suggest that the Pro models will get the notch-less design.
Instead of a notch, Apple will opt for a smaller set of cutouts on the screen. Initially, rumors said Apple would introduce a single circular cutout to accommodate the front camera.
But later information indicates that there will not be a single cutout; Apple will likely add two.
Display analyst Ross Young expects to see both a pill-shaped and circular cutout.
The circular cutout will likely house the front-facing camera, and the pill-shaped cutout will include Face ID hardware and possibly other components.
Leaked images on the Chinese social media site Weibo say the round cutout will measure 5,631mm.
The rumored price of the iPhone 14 Pro
- Unfortunately, a recent set of rumors and tips has the iPhone 14 Pro getting a $100 price bump. The iPhone 14 Pro could be $1,099, and the iPhone 14 Pro Max could be $1,199.
- Some tech experts believe that Apple will equip the iPhone 14 Pro with a starting storage of 256GB instead of 128GB.
- But this iPhone 14 Pro storage bump has been shot down in a report from Haitong International analyst Jeff Pu.
- Who claims that Apple will keep the storage the same as with the iPhone 13 Pro, meaning it will stick with 128GB and 256GB. GB. GB, 512GB and 1TB. storage options
- So will Apple be able to justify this $100 price increase for the iPhone 14 Pro models? We’ve looked at what Apple will likely do to ensure the iPhone 14 Pro offers value for money.
- One thing to keep in mind is that while the iPhone 14 Pro models can be pretty expensive, there’s probably a way to get a bigger-screen iPhone without spending any money: the iPhone 14 Max.
- While the iPhone 14 Pro models are set to have headline-grabbing updates, we think it would be a mistake to ignore the iPhone 14 Max.
- A bigger screen without a hefty price tag could be precise what iPhone fans are looking for, to the extent that the iPhone 14 Max could be the phone to beat in the fall, even if the iPhone 14 Pro Max is the phone to beat. To win one of our plan editors.
- To buy. However, according to a tech insider, Apple may not make as many iPhone 14 Max units as other next-gen iPhones, suggesting it may be testing the waters with a larger-screen standard iPhone.
iPhone 14 Pro outlook
The iPhone 14 Pro could be the phone that many of us have been waiting for, with the Pro models designed to offer a natural evolution of the iPhones we have seen in recent years.
Sure, it won’t be unrecognizable from the iPhone 13 and 12. Still, we suspect this next generation of iPhones will introduce a design language and capabilities that will set the stage for other iPhones to follow.
With no notch, an always-on display, a higher megapixel count for the primary camera, and potentially a USB-C port, it could shake up the iPhone as we know it.
12 km in miles – Conversion Formula, and More
The kilometer (km) and the mile (mi) are both units of length, but they remain based on different measurement systems….