The Launch Lansing is the premier family entertainment destination in the greater Lansing area.
At Launch, we have over 15,000 square feet of connected trampolines including dodgeball, basketball, battle beams, launch pad and more.
In addition to trampoline-inspired activities within our 32,000-square-foot facility, we offer a challenge course, escape room, laser tag, 25+ game room, and full cafeteria.
So whether you’re traveling alone in the city or have a group of 50+, we’ve got an entertainment package to meet your needs. Group prices are available upon request.
Launch Lansing has several amenities, such as
General Services: Meeting/Banquet Rooms, Credit Cards Accepted, Driving Directions, Entertainment, Save Date, Free Wi-Fi, Game Room, Gift Shop Available, Group Rates/Discounts, Dining, Food Available.
- Sports such as basketball, gymnastics, laser tag, etc.
- There are also many rooms , there are about fourty larger rooms .
- Better Lansing prides itself on being a welcoming community, and now we must be a safe community as well.
Greater Lansing’s commitment to safety helps visitors know that our terminus is taking precautions to keep everyone well and safe during the coronavirus pandemic. Please check back often as this list continues to grow.
Businesses are making changes to security protocols to protect employees and customers. Here we want to share those updates with potential visitors and locals, who are equally concerned about security.
The Greater Lansing Safety Pledge is a free and powerful way for your business to communicate your duty to the health and well-being of your employees, our community, and our customers.
The pledge outlines specific actions below, consistent with all state, county, and local health guidelines, for our business to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
- Progress a COVID-19 preparedness and response plan consistent with OSHA or CDC recommendations.
- Increase cleaning and disinfection of facilities to limit exposure to COVID-19.
- Reduce occupancy in common spaces to ensure adherence to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- Encourage customer handwashing/sanitizing and social distancing.
- Enhance employee protocols, including increased regular handwashing, disinfection efforts, and social distancing.
- Involve and encourage the use of face coverings by staff and customers as directed by government orders.
- Comply with applicable orders and directives issued by local, county, and state government public health officials.
THESE GREAT LANSING COMPANIES HAVE MADE THE SECURITY PROMISE
Things to see and do
- Here is a list of attractions and fun things to see and do in Central Michigan that have pledged to adopt the Greater Lansing Safe Pledge.
Home away from home
- Greater Lansing’s friendly Midwestern hospitality, coupled with our Greater Lansing commitment to safety, will make you feel right at home. Find the list of participating hotels here.
Delicious and safe meals
- These dining and/or entertainment establishments want their customers to know that they use safe food preparation and service practices.
Shops and Boutiques
- Here the region is full of wonderful shopping opportunities. Many retailers offer VIP shopping hours, curbside pickup and delivery.
- All of these companies have embraced Greater Lansing’s commitment to security so you can shop with confidence.
Samsung 32 Inch Curved Monitor – Features and More
Samsung 32 Inch Curved Monitor Samsung 32 Inch Curved Monitor – Samsung’s curved monitor is the best in its class….
Essay on Artificial Intelligence – Importance and Advantages
Essay on Artificial Intelligence Essay on Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence prefers to the intelligence of machines. It contrasts with the…